Numerical modelling of hypersonic flows
13 December 9-18 CEST
This webinar Introduces the fundamentals of thermochemical modeling and numerical simulation of high-temperature hypersonic flows in the laminar and turbulent regimes.
- Introduction to hypersonic flows
- Properties and thermophysical modeling of high-temperature flows
- Compressibility effects on high-speed turbulence
- Classical shock-capturing schemes
- High-order numerical schemes for compressible turbulent flows
This webinar is addressed to graduate/undergraduate engineering students, aerospace Ph.D. students.