Numerical modelling of hypersonic flows
09 December 2022 09 December 2022
This webinar Introduces the fundamentals of thermochemical modeling and numerical simulation of high-temperature hypersonic flows in the laminar and turbulent regimes.
- Introduction to hypersonic flows
- Properties and thermophysical modeling of high-temperature flows
- Compressibility effects on high-speed turbulence
- Classical shock-capturing schemes
- High-order numerical schemes for compressible turbulent flows
You need to buy one of the package list available here and use the Order ID assigned to you after purchase.
You need to Login for registration.